Saturday, October 1, 2011

Young Jeezy: F.A.M.E. (feat. T.I.)



I'm not a Jizzle whatsoever, but this song could be one of my favorite songs. The intro sounds like it could be an intro to the "Avator" or some movie like that aha. Then the beat drops and it's got this crazy trance/epic hip hop field. Then the chorus drops and there's an excellent "Above & Beyond" sample and some strong piano chords to upen the epic sound of this track. Now who else could cook up a beat this brilliant? No one but J.U.S.T.I.C.E. League. There's a reason theses dudes have been my favorite producers for the last three years. They make such diverse and earthy beats.. it's impossible to not close your eyes and bob your head to a J.U.S.T.I.C.E. League beat.
Now as for the rest of the song, Jeezy's aggressive flow actually really works with the softness of this beat. They make a nice pair. His lyrics aren't anything special, but his aggressive delivery matches the chorus and verses perfectly. When TIP's verse drops, J.U.S.T.I.C.E. League has another genius moment and switches the beat to just piano chords to shift the focus to T.I.'s ill flow and meaningly lyrics about promising to not go to jail again.
Even if you HATE Jeezy, this track is a must download based on the beat alone. And you really can't go wrong with the that above average T.I. verse. But the real heroes are the producers as they completely made and saved this song. J.U.S.T.I.C.E. League has done it once again by crafting one of my favorite tracks of this year. MUST DOWNLOAD DON'T SLEEP.




http://hulkshare.com/4pkg7u5hpj2s

No comments:

Post a Comment