Wednesday, October 12, 2011

50 Cent: Street King Tracks

50's been droppin' a whole bunch of tracks lately so that people donate to poverty by buying his new "Street King" energy drinks. Dude's on fire as of lately. I'm stoked for his next LP



Love, Hate, Love - Veryy old school fif beat here. He takes shots at Game and Wayne! I ain't mad about the Wayne diss.. it was funny as hell! I wanted to cry when I saw Weezy rockin' women's pants at that concert. About time someone poked fun at him for it. "Why the fuck yo pants so tight? You tryin to show n*ggas your ass, your alternative life?"



Love, Hate, Love




50's My Favorite - Fiddy slows it down a bit, but keeps the heat with dope lyrics. Honestly if he keeps making tracks like this one he could make a comeback. 50, Game, Jeezy, T.I. are all former rappers who need a big single to comeback. I bet 50 will be the first to comeback. Anyways, the verses are pretty decent and I'm really feelin' the chorus.



50's My Favorite



Shady Murder - Araab Muzik is a monster. Don't believe me? This should be all the PROOF you need. When I first heard Shady I almost shit myself at this possible team-up. Regardless, 50 slaughters this dope (and loud aha) beat. "Wait, n*ggas drop like dominos." Yep, the violent 50 Cent we love is back.



Shady Murder

No comments:

Post a Comment