Sunday, September 18, 2011

Worldwide Expansion: Australia & UK Edition


Photo of: Devlin

So, how do I begin? Well Basically this is a best-of for these two music hot-spots. Now I've only just started listening to music from UK & Australia, but these are some songs from the artists I'm really feeling. I'm not much of a grime fan, but there's a few artists here and there who I look (that Devlin dude is sick). The thing I like about European rappers, is that they all rap fast!!
As for Australia, most of these dude's are white. Now I'm not much of a fan of American white rappers (excluding older Eminem and Asher Roth). Mostly because white rappers do this frat rap thing... which is god awful. But these guys really get in touch with their rock & roll roots. They're also excellent story-tellers (see The Waitress Song). Who new that Australia has got so much hidden talent?
I'm definitely gonna keep an eye for these two areas and I'll try to post new stuff from any of these guys.

Track List:

Team UK


Devlin: Life's Fucked Up
Devlin: Halloween Resurrection
Devlin & Smasher: As Time Goes By
Wretch 32: Don't Go (feat. Josh Kurma)


Team Australia


360: Tormented Kid
360: Subtle Way of Suicide
360: Our Chance Is Life (feat. Pez)
360: Just Got Started (feat. Pez)
Hilltop Hoods: Nosebleed Section
Hilltop Hoods: The Calling
Seth Sentry: The Waitress Song
Drapht: Rapunzel
Drapht: People Don't Know


http://hulkshare.com/6puspo0lt4u2

No comments:

Post a Comment