Sunday, September 25, 2011

Big K.R.I.T.: Money On the Floor (feat. 8Ball, MJG & 2 Chainz)




Big K.R.I.T. is back! After a slew of successful production credits/features, K.R.I.T. hits us with his first single from “Live from the Underground.” I’m gonna call it now; he’s the legend from the south. His consistency is undeniable. He’s got the same flow as Big Boi and the same voice/delivery as Chamillionaire. Best off, he produces his own songs (and is excellent behind the boards). He links up with the southern heroes 8Ball & MJG to create a beautifully down-south sounding jam. Complete with a chopped and screwed chorus about money. And guess what? 2 Chainz didn’t ruin the song! The guy might have the worst flow in the rap game, but this beat is slow enough that he actually fits with it. K.R.I.T.’s album is looking to be my most anticipated album of the first quarter of 2012.

No comments:

Post a Comment