Friday, August 19, 2011

Jae Millz: Category 5



Sweettt I've been looking forward to this one. Millzy's been on a role after that "Potent Music" mixtape, so here's his latest.

1. Category 5 (feat. Gudda Gudda)
2. On It Like Dat
3. I’m Out Cheaa
4. Weekend At The Atlantis
5. KKKrazy (feat.Birdman)
6. Forever Winning (feat. Lil Wayne)
- Favorite Song!!! The beat is CRAZY on this one with that oboe in the background
7. Green Gobblin (Remix) [feat. Gudda Gudda, Tyga, Lil Twist & Cory Gunz]
8. Reggie Miller
9. I Do It
10. Karma
11. Breezin Thru Da Wind
12. Table Of Success (feat. Birdman)
13. Doing My Thing (feat. Lore’L)
14. U Could Get It
15. All About My Dollars
16. Class Is Now In Session
17. Time To Go (feat. Trae Tha Truth)
18. I Got Em
19. Americas Most Hated (feat. Vado & Al-Doe)

No comments:

Post a Comment