Friday, November 4, 2011

Shanell: So Good (feat. Lil Wayne & Drake)



I am in no way or form a Shanell fan. I am, however, a fan of good Cool N Dre beats. Seriously, this joint bangs. They haven't made something this good since "No Ceilings." Dunno where they got that sample from but they flipped it perfectly. Shanell essentially just sings the hook. Wayne's verse is much better than that last one. "I do it like Nike, I'm psychic, I knew you like it, run up in your ass and then I dash like a hyphen." Then Drizzy comes in and gives a short but decent verse. He spits some knowledge about how all strippers are students.
This one's worth the download. The beat is gorgeous and it's got some sickkk bass. Wayne comes in and actually gives a great verse. And Drake holds it down. But the real hero is Cool N Dre on this one.



So Good (feat. Lil Wayne & Drake)

No comments:

Post a Comment