Friday, November 4, 2011

Drake: The Motto (Remix) [feat. Lil Wayne & Tyga]



This one is apparently a bonus track from "Take Care" (but without Tyga unfortunately). The T-Minus beat is very simple. It's essentially a drumkit with heavy 808's. But I fucks with the simplicity. Drake starts things off by rapping (thank god). If he raps for the majority of "Take Care", I'll be stoked for it. His flow reminds me of his "Uptown" verse (that's a good thing). The lyrics are a little simple but his aggressive delivery is dope. And I fucks with that flow at the end. Plus a shoutout to the bay never hurts! Then Wayne comes in and tears it up. At first, his lyrics sound kind of iffy. But he actually has some dope punchlines: "Wish a n*gga would, like a tree in this bitch." That "I tongue kiss her other tongue, skeet skeet skeet: water gun" was hilarious. But I couldn't stand that ending "Oh my God, Becky, look at her butt! Tunechi." Really dude? You're gonna quote Sir Mix a Lot? Anyways, the final verse is from Tyga... And his goes the hardest out of all of them. His flow is AMAZING. T-raw has improved his flow sooo much in the last few years. And his voice is dope as fuck (as always... Tyga can say anything and it sounds like he's spittin heat aha). Lyrically, he's at his best on this track. He's got some funny punchlines: "let a bitch ride dick, seesaw" or "draw on your face, you's a clown, jack in the box."
In my opinion, Tyga's at his peak right now, but it's too bad that he has no buzz at this point in his career. "Careless World" is gonna be one of the better albums of the year. I can feel it.
But to conclude this rant, Drake's album could be good. I'll LET y'all know how it is when it drops. And BE SURE TO COP Tyga's album when it drops. "Careless World" on December 20th! *tyga voice* haaaa.



The Motto (Remix) [feat. Tyga & Lil Wayne]

No comments:

Post a Comment